"Stephanie took the time to understand exactly what we needed in a home by going beyond the typical search criteria (#of Bedrooms, Sq. Ft, etc.). She understood our style, needs with two small children and guided us out-of-towners through Highland Park’s market. Once she knew what we wanted she found us the perfect home. We greatly appreciate the work that both she and Beth provided."
"The team was great and were true professionals. They were great to work with and sold our home quickly when other homes were not selling! They were always available to answer every questions we had and always listened to our concerns. Big time thanks to them!"
"This dynamic duo could not be more dynamic!! I have my home currently listed with Stephanie and Beth and I have worked with many agents over the years and they have held my hand and have worked very hard marketing and showing my property..we are VERY pleased and impressed with how attentive they both are..I would use Beth and Stephanie over and over again"
"My wife and I worked with Beth to buy our home in Northbrook, IL. Beth is a very knowledgeable agent. She knows the area very well. She is very well prepared for all situations, and has library of resources for whatever you may need. She is easy to work with, is very flexible for showing times, and always on the look out for any new properties that might match your requirements. Great person to work with, highly recommended!"
"Stephanie and Beth made a terrific team and delivered outstanding support and value along every step of the buying process. We wouldn't be in the home we are today if it wasn't for their help and I'm so thankful we worked together.
We didn't use a realtor to help us buy our first home 13 years ago. Even then, I figured I could get everything I needed online. We worked with Stephanie and Beth this time because of a friends recommendation and because we lived 45 minutes or so from where we were buying - meaning we didn't have local knowledge and needed to make the best use of our time during home visits. They delivered on that and more by
- First, taking the time to really understand our needs
- Delivering well planned, efficient day trips to visit several properties that both met our needs and represented a variety of what was available in our price range - they really have great knowledge of the area
- Input on cost and value of various potential home renovation projects
- Knowledge of local schools above and beyond what I could find online
All of this was before we found our home. They were then instrumental in helping us:
- Set and implement our strategy for (successful!) price negotiation - including being available and responsive at all times, including nights and weekends.
- Resolve the variety of issues that arose during inspection. There was one sticking point in particular that seemed like it was going to ruin / really dampen our weekend. Stephanie was able to get the sellers to compromise and by doing so really made an emotional difference in our lives, not just a financial relief.
- Identifying trusted, responsive contractors to assist with specific repairs
- Being there straight through closing to ensure everything went smoothly
I've already said thank you but am grateful to have another venue to share my thoughts on our partnership this year. Stephanie and Beth exceeded our expectations."